Walt Disney World Resort guide.
1st October 2018
2018/2019 Disney Dining Plan Restaurants.
1st October 2018
Disney Springs, more than 150 stores, restaurants and entertainment locations.
1st October 2018
The best way to find the right vacation package for you is by using a travel agent. If you follow this path, look for someone who, mainly or exclusively, makes reservations related to Disney. As you probably already know, Walt Disney World is quite complex, and if a travel agent does not specialize in Disney, he probably will not know the many nuances of the Walt Disney World Resort vacation.
Most travel agents specializing in Disney are "no fees" which means you no longer need to book with them than book through Disney (they are sold by Disney). If you are not sure which package is best for you, or if you need personalized help for any aspect of your trip, we recommend contacting some "disney licensed products wholesale". This page offers links to each of the hotels. These reviews feature videos and are really helpful in deciding which hotel will appeal to your family. We constantly update our videos, so what you see in them is how it is now, not as it seemed a decade ago.
"Choosing your Disney resort. There are currently 5 value resorts, 4 moderate resorts, 9 luxury resorts and 10 Deluxe Villa Resorts and Home Away From Home. Check out our Disney World Resort Comparison page for an overview of what all these resorts have to offer and our Disney World Resort descriptions for a brief summary of each resort. "
Value Disney World Hotels :
• All-Star Movies Resort : Take your “pic” of movie-themed pools—inspired by The Mighty Ducks and Fantasia—or get your game on in the arcade.
• All-Star Music Resort: Large-sized, music-inspired icons outside and subtle song-and dance surprises inside provide a harmonious setting for music lovers of all ages.
• All-Star Sports Resort : Resort hotel that salutes the world of competitive sports, including baseball, basketball, football, surfing and tennis.
• Art of Animation Resort : Discover the Resort hotel that's a story in itself, celebrating the enchanting artistry of beloved animation favorites.
• Pop Century Resort : Experience the unforgettable fads of the 1950s through the 1990s all over again.
• Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground : Discover charming woodland trails, spectacular pool areas and rip-roarin’ entertainment at this picturesque backcountry retreat. .
• Caribbean Beach : Celebrate the spirit of the Caribbean with blissful sights and fun-filled activities—including colonial forts, lively markets, pristine beaches, splashy florals and swaying hammocks—sure to awaken the imagination.
• Coronado Springs : Find your mythical city of gold in a Southwestern-themed haven—from brightly colored casitas to rustic ranchos.
• Port Orleans Riverside : From the stately white-column mansions of Magnolia Bend to Alligator Bayou’s quaint backwoods cottages, delight in a picturesque setting that evokes the romance of rural Louisiana.
• Port Orleans French Quarter : Revel in the romance and pageantry of New Orleans’s historic French Quarter at this Moderate Resort hotel, where cobblestone streets, gas lamps, wrought-iron balconies and fragrant magnolia blossoms evoke the Antebellum era and colorful Mardi Gras characters and jazz keep things lively.
• The Cabins at Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort : Teeming with such wildlife as deer, ducks, armadillos and rabbits, the Resort welcomes you to delight in scenic woodland trails, exciting pool areas, rootin’ tootin’ entertainment and hearty country eats.
• Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge : Make your escape to the safari adventure with all the “creature” comforts of a world-class Resort hotel. This one-of-a-kind destination features views of lush savannas—teeming with exotic animals and birds.
• Disney's Beach Club Resort : Discover the casual elegance of this charming, New England-style Resort hotel. Savor exquisite dining, and explore the pools, lagoons and spas of Stormalong Bay.
• Disney's BoardWalk Inn : Experience the charm and whimsy of turn-of-the-century Atlantic City at this waterfront Resort hotel.
• Disney's Contemporary Resort : Retreat to this ultra-modern Disney Resort hotel and discover award-winning dining, spectacular views and dazzling pools.
• Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa : Relax in the sumptuous lobby as the live orchestra plays ragtime, jazz and popular Disney tunes. Unwind outdoors, indulge in a luxurious massage and watch evening fireworks light up the sky over Cinderella Castle.
• Disney's Polynesian Village Resort : Celebrate the spirit of the South Pacific at this oasis of tropical palms, lush vegetation and so much more.
• Disney's Wilderness Lodge : Escape to the rustic majesty of America’s Great Northwest. Inspired by turn-of-the-century National Park lodges, Disney’s Wilderness Lodge celebrates American craftsmanship and honors the beauty of the untamed wilderness.
• Disney's Yacht Club Resort : Relax in the inviting elegance of a plush lobby replete with nautical touches, explore the whimsical Stormalong Bay and rent a variety of watercraft from Bayside Marina.
• Walt Disney World Swan & Dolphin : Located in the heart of the most magical place on earth, the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort provides a truly extraordinary backdrop for your Orlando vacation or meeting.
• Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village : Inspired by the traditional African kraal, the horseshoe-curved design offers exquisite views of lush savannas—where over 30 species of African wildlife freely roam.
• Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas - Jambo House : Experience your own African safari adventure! This Resort hotel's horseshoe-curved design, inspired by the traditional African kraal, provides spectacular views of 4 lush savannas, where over 200 hoofed animals and birds freely roam.
• Bay Lake Tower at Disney's Contemporary Resort : Warm luxury meets modern elegance at this lakeside Resort hotel located in walking distance to Magic Kingdom park.
• Disney's Beach Club Villas : Leisure, elegance and romance abound at this charming New England-style beach hotel—in easy walking distance to Epcot and a boat ride to Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
• Disney's BoardWalk Villas : Delight in saltwater taffy-colored cottages, private courtyards and picturesque gardens—plus the ragtime sounds and carnival pastimes of the exciting Coney Island-style boardwalk.
• Copper Creek Villas and Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge : Welcome to new idyllic retreat that evokes a rustic-elegant vibe—a perfect nod to the rich and pioneering heritage of the Pacific Northwest.
• The Villas at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa : Stay in a stately deluxe studio or multi-bedroom villa. Indulge in a luxurious massage at the full-service spa.
• Disney's Old Key West Resort : Experience the romance of the Florida Keys at this tranquil community of Conch Flats—a sprawling island hamlet with shimmering waterways, swaying palm trees and manicured golf-course fairways.
• Disney's Polynesian Villas & Bungalows : Escape to an enchanting oasis of swaying palms, tropical surroundings and an island ambience that evokes the languid spirit of the South Pacific.
• Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney's Wilderness Lodge : Recalling the 1860’s railroad hotels of the American West, Boulder Ridge Villas offer the comforts of home amid the rustic beauty of Disney’s Wilderness Lodge.
• Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa : Inspired by historic Saratoga Springs—a late-1800s’ New York retreat famous for its spas and horse racing—this charming, Victorian-style Resort hotel is nestled between rolling golf course greens and the shimmering Village Lake.