Disney Dining Plan Restaurants.
1st October 2018
2018/2019 Disney Dining Plan Restaurants.
1st October 2018
Disney Springs, more than 150 stores, restaurants and entertainment locations.
1st October 2018
Looking for a great value way to budget for meals without compromising on quality, flexibility or choice? Look no further than the Disney Dining Plans, exclusively available to Disney hotel guests.
The plans are booked in advance and offer you great flexibility as you choose from up to 100 different dining venues across the Walt Disney World Resort.
How Do Disney Dining Plans Work?
1.Your meal entitlements are loaded onto your MagicBand.
2.Touch your MagicBand to the magic point when making a purchase.
3.Your server will give you a receipt showing your updated meal balance.
"Disney is committed to offering a wide range of options for guests seeking well-balanced meals, as well as those with lifestyle dining requests or special dietary requests. Guests should note dietary requests at the time of reservation, and speak with a manager upon arrival at the dining location.
New! Guests have several new beverage options available including non-alcoholic speciality beverages and (for guests 21 and older) beer, wine and cocktails."
How long you should stay at Walt Disney World depends largely upon the type of trip it is. For the first time visitor, we recommend a Walt Disney World vacation of at least 6 or 7 days. The exact length will still vary a bit depending upon how much vacation time you have and if you plan on visiting non-Disney theme parks or destinations.
Reasons to Purchase a Disney Dining Plan:
• Make dining reservations up to 180 days in advance.
• No need to carry cash around.
• Planning and budgeting in advance is simple.
• Our plans operate on an easy-to-use points system.
• Enjoy wide variety, from fine dining, to dinner with Mickey or healthy choices.
We've prepared the largest and most comprehensive video guide on Disney Dining Plan Restaurants.
• Reservations are recommended! Character Dining and Signature Restaurants book up quickly, but you can make reservations up to 180 days prior to your visit freephone on 0800 169 0748*
• Self-service meals are great for casual dining or pit stops in the parks, while waiter service meals are perfect when you want to relax over your meal.
• Snacks are available at Quick-Service restaurants and outdoor food carts throughout the Resort, including drinks, popcorn, ice cream and fresh fruit.
• Dining Plans are not available for guests under the age of 3, but they can share from an adult plate at no charge, or a separate meal may be purchased from the menu.
• Signature Restaurants require the redemption of two waiter service meals per guest. Items on the menu that exceed $40.00 ($75.00 in Signature Restaurants) may not be available for a waiter service meal without payment of a surcharge.
Dining Reservations can be made at all of the Disney World Table Service Restaurants 180 days in advance. Guests staying at a Walt Disney World Resort can make all of their dining reservations for the length of their stay (up to 10 days in advance) at 180 days from their arrival date. You can make your dining reservations online or via your My Disney Experience app.
Making a Reservation - Disney offers a variety of dining options ranging from snack carts and counter service locations to fine dining experiences. The “table service” restaurants can be very popular and a table can be difficult to find during peak times.
Some locations require pre-payment, such as Cinderella's Royal Table, Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue, and the Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show. If these reservations aren't cancelled one day in advance, the full amount will be charged. This policy is in place for both Disney owned and operated restaurants, as well as operating participants.
Whenever you make a dining reservation, you want to be sure to read the cancellation policy for each restaurant as it can vary by location and is subject to change at any time.
For all table service restaurant reservations, guests will have to provide a credit card guarantee. If the reservation needs to be cancelled, but isn't done one day in advance [at most dining locations], a $10 per person charge will be made to the card. Reservations can be cancelled up to 11:59 p.m. the day before the reservation to avoid the charge. To cancel, guests can call (407) WDW-CNCL, stop by any table service restaurant front desk, call (407) WDW-DINE, or use your My Disney Experience app. You may want to consider modifying your reservation to a different date as well. Reservations can also be made and cancelled online at www.DisneyWorld.com/Dining.